Tenors Un-Limited the Rat Pack of Opera. The best classical crossover act you will ever hear.
Since 2002, Tenors Un Limited, ‘The Rat Pack of Opera’ have entertained audiences throughout the UK, Europe, the Middle East and the USA. They are the premier act within the classical crossover genre, often considered the UK’s answer to Il Divo, yet bring an edge of personality and interaction to their stunning vocals.
Classical Music Entertainers – Tenors Un Limited
Scott, Jem and Paul have performed alongside such notables as Sting, Hayley Westenra, Lionel Ritchie, Daniel and Natasha Bedingfield, Soul Diva Beyonce, The Opera Babes, and the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra. This year saw the commercial release of their new album, ‘Brand New Day,’ which kicks off with their own arrangement of Sting’s classic, ‘When We Dance’.
Additionally, their appearances on BBC’s Top of the Pops, Blue Peter and Making Your Mind Up has helped introduce them to a wider audience.
Other past events have included Lord Richard Attenborough’s 80th birthday celebrations, Last night of the proms – Marlborough, Rugby World Cup Reunion Dinner, The Mail on Sunday World Beauty Awards and Sir Bobby Robson’s Celebrity Golf Classic among a host of others….
Tenors Un Limited have performed at:
- La Dolce Vita with Sting
- RHS Wisley with Hayley Westenra & The Royal Philharmonic Orchestra
- Stowe House Grand Prix Ball with Lionel Richie
- Beyonce & the RPO
- Royal Albert Hall for ASDA’s Tickled Pink
- BBC – Eurovision ‘Making Your Mind Up’ as TriColore
- Stamford Bridge – Chelsea v Man United
- Proms in Richmond Park at the Royal Ballet School
- BBC – Top of the Pops
- London Olympia – Horse of the Year
- Global Angels with Daniel Bedingfield
- Cadogan Hall with Hayley Westenra
- Bridgewater Hall, Manchester – Christmas Concerts
- Guild Hall, London – Trafalgar Night for the Lord Mayor & HRH Duke of Edinburgh
- BBC Southern Counties Radio – Tsunami Relief Concert
- Edinburgh, part of Live 8, Make Poverty History Campaign
“…you absolutely made the night!” – Tatler
“(They) shivered the timbers!” – Evening Standard
“Fantastic!” – Lord Richard Attenborough
‘Bravi.’ – STING
‘Tenors with attitude!’ – The Stage