Established in the early 1980’s in Glasgow’s West End the Neil Drover Entertainment Agency provides quality entertainment, music and event management to Hotels, Private, Corporate and Wedding customers throughout the country. We offer a personal, friendly service and expert guidance, delivering the very best in music and entertainment.
Over the years Neil Drover Entertainment has handled some of the biggest names in Showbiz for a client list that reads like a who’s who of national and international companies.
Today we represent an impressive list of entertainers, bands, tributes, celebrities, after dinner speakers presenters, and music stars for every type of event from a small reception to an International music Festival for thousands of satisfied customers throughout the UK and abroad.
Nothing is too big or small!
Here are just a few of the highlights:
- 2 Round Table International Conferences
- Rotary International Conference
- Rotary-The Big Ceilidh- 8000 people -7 Venues –Lang Brothers
- The Glasgow International Garden Festival- Entertainment and promotions supplier
- All Kinds of Country- Kings Theatre Glasgow and Edinburgh
- Walt Disney World Co- Brigadoon – Glasgow
- Launch of the Tarzan movie for Walt Disney pictures- Jungle Theme
- A Magical Day-10th Anniversary of Compaq in Scotland- 16 Thousand people
- The UEFA Champions League Final – Official Dinner at Kelvingrove – Entertainment at Hampden Park
- 10 Focus on Scotland Dinners – Speakers- Margaret Thatcher, John Major, Michael Howard, David Cameron
- Private Party for Sir Jack Harvie CBE- with a star line up of Dionne Warwick, Russell Watson Des O’Connor, Carol Smillie, Acker Bilk and the Drifters
- World Curling Championships
- Variety Scotland Annual Balls 1990-2018
Neil Drover is a long standing member of the executive committee of Variety Scotland the Children’s Charity.
The Neil Drover Entertainment Agency is a member of the Entertainment Agents Association of Gt Britain.
I wanted to add my own personal thanks to you and your team for a job well done. It is always gratifying to know that all the effort and attention to detail has been worthwhile when it all comes together on the night. On Behalf of my guests, my family and myself, thank you”.
Sir Jack Harvie C.B.E.
“I really appreciated the quality of work and commitment shown by you personally and your extended network…an incredible piece of logistics and quality management which we can learn from..
I know the old saying ”fail to prepare….prepare to fail”, perhaps you have re-written the phrase book; “prepare excellently….Succeed superbly”.
Vice President and Managing Director
EMEA Operations -COMPAQ
“Thank you Neil for all your help in organising our Brigadoon event. The entertainment was ace, absolutely first class the only kind Disney accepts or expects and your hostesses were just gorgeous; everyone was so impressed by their professionalism. The pipe band and dancers magnificent! You were superb and everything you promised was delivered”.
CHOICE OF MUSIC!
Walt Disney World Co.